Thursday, January 27, 2011

Embracing Fashion

Recently I've been encouraged to evolve as an artist and explore shooting fashion. I have to say, considering the amount of additional production and schedule coordination, I'm really enjoying this process. As much as I still LOVE the art of beauty and the drama of celebrity, I think I have finally found a genre that really allows me to express my own high octane energy level and I'm not sure why I hesitated for so long!! I work with some really brilliant hair, make up, manicurists and fashion stylists and our collaborations, although shot as simple studio, have resulted in some stellar editorials. FantasticsMag.com is about to publish my second story expecting to go live in just a few hours, and I cant wait to see what their art department does with it!!